Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The uncensored, unfiltered, truth

Hello, my name is John Hunter. I go by the "Dangerous Diamond", because interesting ideas can be dangerous, and they're durable, and they remain true forever. In this blog I'll be discussing controversial topics in the realm of religion, politics, social movements, morality, among other things. I am an advocate of free speech. I'm an advocate of personal responsibility. I'm an advocate of freedom and liberty. I'm an advocate of sound reason, and rational logic. I am not perfect, and I'm always learning from my mistakes. I don't confine my world view to a 10' x 10' ideological box with rigid stone walls. I've traveled all over the world. I've lived in multiple countries. I speak many languages. All of these experiences have helped me view the world as I view it today. If I get something wrong, I always invite you to refute anything I've said. I'm against internet bullying, but I am a firm believer of denouncing lies, and faulty logic. I believe that we can civilly disagree on certain ideas, but we can respect each other as equals and as human being. I am an advocate of equality.

I am the Dangerous Diamond. Uncensored, unfiltered, truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment